|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This stunning move-in ready dream home sits on 1.75 acres in South Gorham & has many expansion possibilities. The walkout basement is already framed, with electrical, & pre-plumbed. So the area could easily be turned into an in-law apt, additional bedrooms, a family room, or an office.
Or you could keep it as a basement/storage area (though there's plenty of closet space throughout.) There's a mudroom area with a closet off the garage entrance.
This 2 year old Colonial is still new & already spacious at 2,040 sqft. It features 3 bedrooms & 2.5 baths.
The master bedroom is located on the 2nd floor & has a large walk-in closet & full bathroom (with a wireless Bluetooth speaker in Vent!) The other full bathroom & bedrooms are also on the 2nd floor.
There's a 2 car attached garage (with room to expand above) & a paved driveway, which has 4+ parking spots. The yard has also had some nice landscaping done. & The property borders a conservation area out back.
The house has gray vinyl siding, a black shingle roof, & the front steps are stone. There's a custom Firepit out back too.
The back deck is off the eat-in kitchen, which features granite countertops, whisper close cabinets, an island with USB charging port, & a small pantry.
The laundry area is in the 1st floor half bath. The newer Samsung washer & dryer set are included.
Also included are 2yro professional Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel appliances, (fridge, range, microwave, & dishwasher.)
The dining room features shiplap walls. The two other bedrooms feature shiplap walls as well.
The home also features wood floors, tile, & heavy duty laminate.
The custom features like wooden blinds, window rods, ceiling fans, & Edison lighting/fixtures add a nice touch!
The home also comes with a security system of cameras & 2 way intercom.
The living room is open concept & just off the kitchen.
Heating is direct vent, efficient bottled gas/forced hot water baseboard.
A new water filtration system was installed.
The water is private drilled well & new septic. (There's also a second older well that could be used for irrigation.)
This is a smoke-free home since being built.
Located in the Gorham school district, just off RT 114. This suburban locale has a country feel but has an easy commute! Centrally located to Gorham, Scarborough, Westbrook, & Portland.
Perfect for executives, professionals, or familes a like. It's a must see!
Asking price of $419,999
Please contact Homeowners @ 207-200-8762 & leave a message.
Or via email @ 97DayRd@gmail.com for a private showing.
*OPEN HOUSE SAT 11/23 FROM 2PM-5PM & SAT 12/07 FROM 2PM-5PM
- Square Feet: 2,040
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
- Security System
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.75 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed