|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A Must See Sale of a Lifetime! Ideal for First Time Home Buyer!
9703 E 80th Terrace
Raytown, MO 64138
4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bath(s), 1,904 Sq.ft.; New Full Finished Basement, SALE PRICE: 169K
Completely remodeled! Newly renovated inside and out. Large front and back designed landscaped lawns and new driveway.
Finished basement with family room, Four (4) bedrooms and two (2) full baths. Has tile in kitchen, new ceramic floors throughout and new stainless steel appliances.
YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER QUITE LIKE THIS! This home features STUNNING wood floors throughout. Modern lighting fixtures compliment the newly remodeled kitchen. Tons of cabinet room, and counter space! This Ranch Style Home has a spacious back patio overlooking the roomy backyard!
Eat-In Kitchen, Formal Dining
Basement BR, Family Room
Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher
Electric, Stainless Appliances
Exterior Features; Large Deck, Fence- Metal, Thermal Windows
All Scheduled tours must fax over pre-approval letter pryor to visit/tour Come see this home today!
Southwood Elementary school
8015 Raytown Rd (816) 268-7280
Raytown South High School
8211 Sterling Ave (816) 268-7330
Raytown Schools Education & Conference Center Public school
10750 E State Rte 350 (816) 268-7100
GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data
A MUST SEE!
- Square Feet: 1,904
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1956
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.20 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed