|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Up for sale is a gorgeous two-story home located in north Willoughby within walking distance to Lake Erie and beautiful Osborne Park. Downtown Willoughby is just a short drive away!
This home was newly rebuilt in 2019 with touches of a contemporary farmhouse style, topped off by a stunning stone veneer on the front of the home and a clean landscape that was installed with minimal maintenance in mind. Eight-foot ceilings are on all main floors, and the open kitchen is dressed up with white shaker style kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. A fully equipped laundry room is located on the first floor, in addition to a powder room off the main hallway and a decorative yet functional mud room bench that is lined with shiplap and offers plenty of space for shoes, coats, and backpacks! On the second floor there are three bedrooms outfitted with ceiling fans, plenty of natural light, as well as dedicated closet space. While two of the bedrooms will share a full bath, the master bedroom has its own bath attached, furnished with a dual vanity and even a walk-in linen closet. All this sits on a clean unfinished basement that's not found often in this part of town giving you an additional 600+ sq. ft of space to be used however you'd like! Perfect for additional storage space, gym equipment, play rooms, and more. The basement has been waterproofed and insulated, and the rear yard features a nice concrete patio as well as a brand new 16x24 detached garage that is oversized to give you plenty of extra space. All appliances are new, hooked up and ready to go, including an energy efficient tankless hot water heater that will never leave you searching for more hot water.
Call the owner to schedule an appointment to view this beautiful home! Buyer pre-approval required. Home is ready for immediate occupancy.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,456
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.09 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed