|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Built by DR Horton in 2014, this 5 bed 2.75 bath, 2574 sq ft, 2 story home has all you need and more for your family
The original and still owner had custom accents added such as the wrought iron banister, diagonal tile, French doors in the kitchen, plantation shutters in both the dining and living rooms along with finishings that compliment the Spanish style throughout.
This home has an appealing contrasting two tone paint on the exterior with low maintenance landscaping in the front and rear of the house. Solar panels help offset electricity costs and desert landscaping helps to reduce water usage and doesn't require as much maintenance.
Upon entering the foyer you will notice the 18" diagonal tile throughout the first floor. There is a guest bedroom and a full bathroom near the entrance complimented by a storage closet that ventures under the stairs. There are no trolls, only plenty of storage space with a clothing rod to store your coats (this is Arizona so maybe something else).
Walking into the living room, the vaulted ceiling creates a dramatic statement and opportunity for a showcase piece. The living room is pre-wired for surround sound and has Polk Audio speakers set up in the rear.
Your dining room opens to the kitchen which boasts granite countertops, an island with sliding cabinets for your pots and pans, a gas stove for the chef in the family and your walk-in pantry has enough room to store dry goods for a mini apocalypse and if you need to put a fridge in the garage... do it! The entrance to your three car garage with ample storage is close by. There's plenty of room thanks to the industrial overhead storage installed. This allows you to keep the floor space clear for fridges, cars and your water softener. This area of the home is great for gatherings as it opens to the dining and living rooms along with the French doors opening to the patio with a pergola. A gas line is outside to connect your desired cooking apparatus and the hammocks just need to be hooked up so you can eat-sleep-cook.
There are plantation shutters in both the dining and living rooms with wooden blinds throughout the bedrooms. A faux finish exists in the kitchen and dining room areas.
Your laundry room has ample room for a side by side set up along with storage so you can keep your laundry all in one place and not on the kitchen table.
On the way upstairs you will notice a wooden and wrought iron banister which was used to create an open flow throughout the home.
The Master bedroom has a very large walk in closet with a turn, windows with mountain views, dual sinks, a walk- in shower, storage closet and secluded toilet. Above the bed is a gorgeous crystal chandelier in lieu of a ceiling fan.
The other three bedrooms share a full bath with dual sinks and which has a door separating the toilet and bath from the sinks to help with multiple guests. There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms except the master and along with the living room to help with balancing your comfort.
Outside there is a pergola in addition to the covered patio which has roller screens installed to create shade if needed. The irrigation is automatic and your backyard only requires a camera for the humming birds.
Solar panels are not on a lease and can be continued on at a low rate or removed to a traditional electric plan.
Buyers agents welcome.
No selling agents please.
Seller financing available with simple terms, 25 percent down, 3 year balloon payment, fixed rate per month.
- Square Feet: 2,574
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2014
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.15 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed