|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Splittable 10.14 acre parcel in cattle country. An oasis of calm. No neighbors in sight, none you can hear. This was owner built and county inspected/ approved as final. It's at the end of a mile-long dead-end road. There are six other properties on this road, and two gates to pass through to get to the house. Several neighbors have horses. 'Privacy' is among the many adjectives that you'd use to describe it. Then you'd say something about the 18' tall ceiling in the great room... then you'd talk about the huge mango slab dining table, or the wide ocean view, or the pure natural beauty of all the huge trees around the house... or the real 3/4" Brazilian cherry flooring on the main level,... or the inlaid maps in that floor,... or the stainless countertop,... or the orchids growing in the trees,... or the mahogany wainscoting in the great room,..or how many windows there are,... or the quantity & size of the Ohia and Koa trees,... or the cedar ceilings in both upstairs bedrooms,... or how, given the chance, you could just set on either the upper or lower deck with a huge mug of coffee, and be happy forever. The house has Helco power, and HawaiianTel service (w/ DSL Internet). Cable service is available. I have a video alarm system, but in my 12 years here I know of nobody ever taking anything from me - even tho I was off-site most of the last three years. Building this house has been the largest project I have ever undertaken, then my wife became ill. For most of three years, I could not be here. The upstairs (Great room, 2BR, 2 bath) is pretty much completed, but downstairs has flooring, trim etc, to finish. There is also 3rd bathroom to finish downstairs. I lost my wife in July and need to move away. The realtor said it's probably worth $900K but the market does not have too many buyers right now, so I'll take offers for a bit less. Finished, it will be worth more than a million. Please do not waste our time if you are not serious that this could be right for you. I have always sold my homes myself & will vet interested people before showing the property. You can not drive by to see the place - there are two gates, protective neighbors, no view of it (until you're right in front of it), and there would be a very grumpy owner for those that disrespect this request.
See Mosher.org for more info.
Thank you for looking, and thank you to Realtors for not offering to help. After closing, I will pay a 2% referral fee if the buyer identifies your referral when they introduce themselves.
- Square Feet: 2,720
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
- Security System
- Built in: 2016
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 441,698 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed