|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
220 acres in beautiful Alamosa, Colorado. Fronting on State HWY 160, four fresh Artesian water wells on the property properly recorded with the Colorado Division of Water Resources. Electricity (both 110 & 220) and phone lines are on the ranch. Improvements consist of a 40 x 80 steel structure, perimeter fencing on the entire ranch. The ranch is located 8 minutes from downtown Alamosa, 1 hour and 25 minutes from Pueblo. The ranch is surrounded by several major ski resorts and major National Forest, the Rio Grande National Forest of 1.8 million acres. Offers world class wildlife and fish. The 3rd highest peak in North America, Mt Blanca standing at 14,345, is one of the many beautiful views from the property.
Priced at $440,000
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 220 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed