|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Entire floor has been replaced with 3/4 inch plywood,with masonite on top,and new floor coverings in three rooms. Steel roof is still under warranrty,as are the double insulated windows,and vinyl siding.This means no painting,and very little maintenance, and low utility bills ! All plumbing & pipes were replaced several yeras ago with the minus 32 degree piping,along with new faucets & fixtures through out.Central air,& heat , with window units for back up and a working fireplace.Security system,includes security cameras mainly used to watch wildlife . Three different Internet services avaible.A DSL 60' internet tower will remain on site, along with 2 satellite dishes,so you can choose which internet you want ! Entire back yard (about 1.75 acres) is fenced in with 5' chain link fencing,along with a separate dog kennel.
Also on premises is a steel building 25' x25' with a one foot thick concrete slab, which can be used as a double garage,or whatever you desire. A wooden work shop sits along side the steel building,and has a lean to for extra parking. Two other metal storage buildings are on the property,and electricity runs to all of the buildings on the property.
This property sits on a hill,and DOES NOT FLOOD ! It is 416 feet above Sea Level ! ! ! There are far too many other amenities to list here.
Back yard has an orchid of various trees,and berries,such a blue berry, figs,pears, pecans,etc. ! This property is for sale ! Not for lease, Not for rent ,and no owner financing ! No realtors please.If you feel you must involve a realtor,it will be at purchaser's expense. Serious inquires only .If interested,or need more info,plese call,and leave a message . Price, is only slightly negotiable .
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.90 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed