|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Update! Owner is willing to divide the lake property, and sell the northern 40 acres separately. Inquire for more details.
Perhaps the best deal in America!...Rock-solid investment and insurance for family Protection from the crime, pollution, and upcoming terrorism in the city Rare piece of beautiful, large lake-front property in Missouri Ozarks Less than $4,600 per acre!...Spectacular views of water and forested hills Great fishing, hunting, and boatingVery low taxesYet only an hour or less to 3 metropolitan areasGreat building sites if desired (very cheap construction costs!)
The Surrounding Area: The Missouri site is not far from the Arkansas border, and is only an hour or so to Branson (west) and Springfield, Missouri (northwest), or Mountain Home, Arkansas (southeast). Though Branson has fewer than 7,000 residents, this quaint town comes alive with some 6 million visitors a year who visit one of Americas most popular tourist and entertainment sites. Springfield (nearly 200,000 people) is approximately 30 miles north of Branson, and has all the goods and services appreciated by urban dwellers. Mountain Home, Arkansas, has approximately 10,000 folks and is a popular retirement area with most large city amenities. The 86-acre site sits on Bull Shoals Lake, arguably the best fishing lake in Missouri (certainly the best bass fishing); the lake has many varieties of fish, including walleye and crappie. Though there are homes spread out along the nearly 50 mile-long lake covering nearly 1000 miles of shoreline, building sites are restricted and it retains a natural, pristine setting, far different from the crowded Table Rock Lake at Branson. Fishing and water skiing are joys on Bull Shoals. Our site sits at the very north end of the lake, near Theodosia, Mo. Theodosia has a whopping population of a couple hundred people, but more arrive at this vacation spot come spring through fall. This beautiful rural area is the perfect getaway and hideout, especially this property. Yet, theres even a golf course overlooking the lake within a 15 minute drive. Annual snowfall is usually very low; we often get southerly breezes in the winter which is normally mild and short. The Property: This is (by far) the largest lake-front property available in these parts. Most of this 85-plus acre layout has beautiful views of Bull Shoals Lake or a river leading into it. Beyond these bodies of water are rolling hills primarily covered with forest, with basically no neighbors in view. The topography of the property varies from level to sloping or hilly. Virtually every area of the property could be built upon or developed if desired. Numerous majestic oaks and other native trees and fauna cover the landscape. The property has a private road access. Only small areas of the property have been cleared of forest, and this was done just to show a couple of potential building sites. Forest has not yet been cleared all the way to the water line where the views would be most spectacular. The land enjoys a secluded setting with a plentiful wildlife population, especially deer, turkey, and squirrel. The property wouldnt be for sale except that other financial requirements are coming due. It is with great reluctance that this one-of-a-kind property is being offered.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 86 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed