|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
- Located at Whispering Oaks, Wharton County in Texas
- Lot size is approximately 1 acre.
- Dimensions are approximately 242 feet (street side) and 190 feet deep.
This 1-acre lot is the perfect spot to build YOUR dream house. Can you already see your visitors coming to the barbeques or having those family gatherings in that big garden covered in shade from the warm sun? You dont need to wait until the trees are big enough; enjoy that glass of wine or cool beer and have the privacy you are looking for. Only plan where your house or cottage is going to be located, keep the trees you want and sell the other timber, the timber is even paying for your lot.
Situated in a friendly community of Wharton County, just sixty minutes away from Houston downtown and only 7 minutes away from the Wharton Country Club or if you prefer to fish or hunt, you are only 60 minutes away from Port Lavaca Harbor and fishing pier and from several hunting areas
- Price: 14,500 USD
- ATTENTION CASH BUYERS
Want an instant discount on this property? Close on this purchase by September 8, 2019 and you will receive a guaranteed 10 % off the list price, and buy it for 13,050 USD, no questions asked.
YOUR PROFIT IN ADDITION TO THE TIMBER = 1,450 USD
- SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE
You dont have the cash available or you are only planning to use the property within a few years and dont want to invest the full amount now, then use our seller financing. Buy this property with a low-down payment of 3,050 USD, with payments of 250 USD per month.
CALL FOR DETAILS and GET QUALIFIED INSTANTLY, NO WAITING, NO CREDIT CHECK
As always, this property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Stop reading and start calling toll free 800-268-5993.
No time to call, check out our website www.adsvacantland.com
Why are you still reading this?? ACT NOW BEFORE IT IS GONE!!
- Square Feet: 43,500
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 43,500 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed