|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is LAKE SAINT LOUIS... GREAT COMMUNITY, SCHOOLS AND SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD!
ASKING PRICE $255,000.00 - FIRM
My plans have changed since I have been advertising here. I am definitely selling, but with two scenarios...
1. I may do my own upgrades which will cause the sale price to increase accordingly... which is now the case... to make it turn key!
2. I can also sell with owner financing, no need to deal with banks/lenders! This scenario would require a substantial down payment of 35% and would help a buyer who has questionable or substandard credit history and / or low FICO score.
PARTIALLY REHABBED: ALREADY INVESTED $18,000.00 WITH TWO NEW BATHROOMS, LAUNDRY ROOM UPDATED / INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTED... additional upgrading is in progress which reflects the increase in price.
Contact Owner: Call... 585-771-seven - three - one - seven.
You will be the home owner of a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home / Huge Master on first floor with large bathroom and huge closets. 3 bedrooms on lower level.
This home is in a quiet, safe, peaceful and beautiful neighborhood. Just minutes from the lake (Lake Rights Included.) to enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, tennis and many more amenities in this established lakefront community.
This open air home is perfect for any family or professional. The main floor consists of the living room / kitchen / formal dining area /huge master bedroom and new bath. Walk through the kitchen walkout to the huge deck for those great week end and holiday barbecues.
The vaulted living room boasts a full wall of beautiful lava stone, floor to ceiling, which totally surrounds the fireplace for those cozy rainy/snowy nights. All rooms are extremely large and wonderfully inviting.
The finished lower level offers a huge family/rec-room which leads to the walkout into the large private back yard. A large bathroom with a new tiled floor, 3 more large bedrooms, a wet bar area, a finished laundry room and utility room make up the finished basement.
Central HVAC, six panel doors, carpeting, huge fireplace, new stove, dishwasher, laundry, two car garage. Living area (which includes the finished basement) is 3,000 sq ft. approx., (Not a 1,500 sq. ft. home in reality... living area is approximately 3,000 sq ft) Lot size approximately 11,535 sq ft.
*** Enjoy all of the Lake Saint Louis amenities...Tennis, Golf, two Lakes, Boating, Fishing, great clubhouse. RESORT-STYLE amenities include 550 acre lake, 75 acre lake, 2 pools, clubhouse, golf, tennis, special events and more! Don't let this one slip by. Remember, owner financing is a possibility if one qualifies.
Contact Owner: Call... 585-771-seven - three - one - seven.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1979
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 11,535 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed