|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Description: Growing Concho Valley subdivision. Enjoy the incredible Arizona weather and be one of the first in this subdivision. Relatively flat, wide-open space with trees. UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC TO PROPERTY & CONCHO VALLEY WATER & SEWAGE!
People are re-discovering Concho, one of the original pioneer towns in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona.
A small town lifestyle with affordable properties and large home sites are attracting active retirees, families, sports enthusiasts, and homesteaders to our eastern Arizona community. The clean evironment plus the abundant Arizona sunshine appeals to families and active retirees that are looking to settle in a friendly and healthy community.
The Concho area is perfect for those that just want to have a perfect home garden to full time ranching and farming. Clean air, pure water, no soil pollution and a mild four season climate make Concho the healthful choice for small town living.
Public lands for hiking, horseback riding, fishing, hunting and exploring are just minutes away.
National parks like the Petrified Forest, Grand Canyon and Canyon de Chelly are just a few minutes to a half-day's drive away.
County: Apache County
Address: County Road 5204, Concho, AZ 85924
Size: 0.51 Acres
Access: Dirt Road
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Coordinates: 34.42049, -109.6292
Power-Underground Electric to the back of property
Water-Concho Valley Water & Sewage
Sewage- Concho Valley Water & Sewage
HOA/POA Fees: NA
Yearly Tax: $143.70
Legal Description: Subdivision: CONCHO VALLEY UNIT 9-A Lot: 58 Section: 19 Township: 12N Range: 26E SE4
This property is only available for the go-getter who acts NOW! Stop reading and start calling. Really, why are you still reading this? CALL NOW! Please email/message for ANY and ALL QUESTIONS, we will get back to you ASAP with answers!
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0.51 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed