|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Lot does not have a physical address
NO POA/HOA exists so there are no annual dues
Parcel: R112143 Bastrop CAD
Water Aqua Water Supply Company (Zone 7) not setup
Electric - Bluebonnet Electric (800) 842-7708 not setup
Please note that Bastrop County description is 1.47 Acres which is not accurate, closer to ~0.80 acres
Non-Paved, non county-maintained street
McDade ISD school system (Elgin)
Private septic (required), no septic on property
A convenient location just 44 minutes from Austin, 9 minutes / 8 miles from Elgin, TX
Easy to build on Lot
Sanitary Easement by City of Elgin currently in place making property unusable (see last slide), well dried up and City has recently drilled new well and will be moving current easement to the location of the new well which should make the property usable (no current layout of new sanitary easement available from City of Elgin yet )
Fence, Buyer Responsible: Needs a gate put in front and existing fence would need to be moved to align with lot lines.
Purchased at Tax Resale Auction, redemption period for prior owner expired (prior owner was an LLC that has not existed for the last 5 years).
Survey, if desired, Buyer will be responsible (highly recommended), for this survey we recommend Weiser Becker Surveyors - (as they surveyed the land/lot door for the City of Elgin
Title Insurance, Buyer will be responsible for all costs, no split costs, Title Insurance handled by Independence Title
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0.80 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed