|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
I have an equity investment real estate opportunity that I would like you to consider. If the description below is of interest, please, contact me at your earliest convenience.
OFFERING AND QUALIFICATIONS STATEMENT:
$400K BUYS YOU THIS ONE OF A KIND INHEIRITANCE, INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY WITH SEVERAL, PREMIUM, GET-AWAY LAND AND WATER VISTA BUILDING SITES IN THE BERKSHIRE HILLS. THIS PROPERTY HAS FANTASTIC MOUNTAIN AND WATER VIEWS!!! YEAR-ROUND FISHING, SKIING IN THE WINTER-TIME AND SEASONAL WORLD CLASS MUSIC AT THE SUMMER HOME OF THE BOSTON POPS AT TANGLEWOOD. ALL THESE ARE CLOSE-BY, MINUTES AWAY.
I am offering approx. 29 acres of amazing land and water. It includes an approximate $30K income/asset of mature veneer-log quality hardwood timber actively managed for over 80 years utilizing USDA Forestry Management Guidelines and regulations. A $40K infrastructure improvements budget is underway to provide an access driveway and establish environmental compliance including Wetlands and Endangered Species Act regulations.
The goal will be to enable an environmentally responsible, mixed use, development plan. I am aiming for quiet, back to nature, get away living within an actively managed USDA timber forest and root stock nursery.
These secluded acres are hidden away within the Pittsfield, Massachusetts City limits.
Buy 13+/- acres of land that surrounds a 16 acre pond that has a private island within it. Enjoy views of the mountains that surround you within this Berkshire Valley location.
Located on the north end of Onota Lake this site provides a 2-mile water vista to the south, framing, the South Mountain ski slopes in the distance. A causeway-fishing pier is nearby. The Pittsfield State Forest is a short walk away and provides jogging, hiking and nature walks and camping facilities. This property has three streams, wetland features and mature evergreen and hardwood logging roads and forest trails to explore. Wildlife abounds. A private land-surrounded pond provides great, quiet water, small-craft trolling and rowboat fishing. Also, enjoy private- family kayaking as well as sailing and canoeing.
Take advantage of short driving times to regional destinations including a 20 minute drive to ski slopes and a 30 min drive to the Tanglewood Summer Music Festival. Also, this get-away opportunity is a three-hour drive from either Boston or New York City.
There is no place to be had, quite like this one, anywhere!
IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING SERVICES AND POSSIBLY JOINT VENTURE FINANCING CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE RIGHT, EXTREMELY QUALIFIED, CREATIVE BUYER/DEVELOPER WILLING TO SHARE AND ENHANCE OR TAKE OVER MY VISION... WITH A NON-DISCLOSURE LETTER OF INTEREST I CAN PROVIDE A FEASIBILITY STUDY THAT INCLUDES POTENTIAL ALTERNATIVE HOME-SITE PLOT PLANS.
Note: A 3%, non-exclusive, finder's fee ,payable at closing to any Broker who can make this sale happen is available.
Robert C. Ramsey Trustee, Wedgefield Plantation, 2445 Wedgefield Road, Georgetown, SC, 29440
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 29 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed