|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Three side by side lots located in Diamond City, AR which is only 38 miles from Branson, "Missouri Americas Live Entertainment Capitol." The price of $10,900 is the total price for ALL three lots. Triple lots are hard to come by and we don't think you'll find a better price anywhere for 3 side by side lots in a lakeside community.
These side by side lots are located on Sunset Drive on a city maintained gravel road. Legally they are described as: Lots 20,21 and 22, Block 4 in Diamond Point II Subdivision. The lots are wooded with large cedar and oak trees. You may selectively clear them as little or as much as you like.
Each lot measures 65X120 feet which gives you an entire half of an acre of land with 195 feet of road frontage on to Sunset Drive. With three lots your options expand. You can keep them all to have more room in which to spread out or hold one for a friend or family member. Also as triple lots are more difficult to obtain they truly enhance the value of your investment. All utilities are available: power, phone, water and sewer. For current information on what actual hook up prices would be you may contact the Department of Public Works in Diamond City at: (870) 422-7177.
The lots are only 8 blocks from the golf course and a 2 minute drive to the marina. A very nice extra feature about these particular lots is that you can find a wonderful little cove on the lake if you drive less than 1/2 mile to the west on Sunset Drive. It would be a great place to take a leisurely walk to by yourself or with a few friends. It will feel as if have your own private marina to swim and soak in the sun.
The only building restrictions on this property are that mobile homes are prohibited. There is no time restriction on building a home. However, the minimum square footage of homes must be at least 1000 square feet.
There are no association fees or dues on these lots. The only taxes you will have each year PER LOT is your real estate property tax of $19.84 and the SID fees (sewer improvement district) of $33.00. That makes your total yearly taxes for ALL the lots a low $158.52. So even if you decide not to build on your lots immediately but are buying now while prices are low for future retirement or as an investment decision, the costs to maintain your property are nominal.
Diamond City, Arkansas is located on a peninsula which is surrounded on three sides by the largest of the Ozark Twin Lakes, Bull Shoals Lake. It is a year-round community which has over 700 permanent residents. It rests at the end of historic and renowned Highway 7, also known as "Arkansas Scenic Highway 7".
This is a very nice, friendly and safe place in which to live, enjoy as a lake/golfing retreat,or simply to keep for retirement / investment purposes. While Diamond City has been known as a quiet and sleepy little community there are rumors that changes are happening. New upscale homes are being built and there have been several new businesses just this year alone. The new Branson Regional opened in May. This means that Diamond City is less than an hour away from a major airport for those people who wish to live here part-time or just come over for an occasional visit. It seems unlikely that prices could ever get lower than this as the secret of Diamond City and Northwest AR continue to be discovered by people of all ages who desire a more peaceful, beautiful and safe environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information or pictures. Thank you!
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed