|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Great opportunity to own two adjacent lots with spectacular trees and plenty of room to build your dream home near Lake LBJ. A great location for your Lake LBJ home. Satisfyingly close to the lake without the lakefront land cost! Endless potential!
This property is raw land. Each lot is 80' x 100'. Selling two lots side by side. These two lots are ideal for the person that wants to build, etc. Septic is required. Buyer to pay for title policy (no split costs). Buyer to pay for survey if survey is desired.
S6560 Mystic Castle (Sherwood Shores), Lot 729 and 730, Burnet County, Granite Shoals, TX 78654, 0.2269 Acres
Does not appear to have restrictions or HOA
Granite Shoals Zoning Map: https://www.graniteshoals.org/DocumentCenter/View/198
shows this property in the R-1 Single Family Residential Zone
Electricity available believe to be provided by Pedernales Electric
Water Company (The City of Granite Shoals, 2221 N. Phillips Ranch Road, Granite Shoals, TX 78654, Ph: 830-598-2424) - https://www.graniteshoals.org/index.aspx?NID=156
Burnet County taxes, $135 in 2018
Paved, county-maintained street
Wonderful private park on the lake only accessible to the neighborhood residents
This land has a neighbor on one side.
A convenient location just 1 hour 10 mins (56 miles) from Austin or just 25 minutes (20.3 miles) from Burnet
Survey, if desired, Buyer will be responsible (highly recommended)
Title Insurance, Buyer will be responsible for all costs, no split costs
No Owner financing available
To find the lots please use GPS address: 333 E. Granitecastle Dr, Granite Shoals, Tx for the neighbor house. The lots are before this house on the same side of the street that are uncleared as far as trees, brush, etc.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0.80 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed