|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Danish style residence, custom built for current owners, located on a slightly sloped lot shaded with Bay Trees on top of Bordeaux Mountain, ajacent [within 200 feet] to VI National Park, and cooled by the fresh mountain top air. This property is bounded on two sides by undeveloped property. The entire lot is easily accessible and buildable for modification or expansion, if desired. The property has no restrictive covenants and is not in a home owners association. Both the main residence and the guest cottage are being sold fully and completely furnished.
MAIN RESIDENCE: 1,600 square feet with open-style living/dining room combo w/cathedral ceilings, 3 sets of French Doors leading to the 600 square foot covered, tiled main deck, ceiling to floor screened windows, separate large kitchen with tons of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and tile counter tops, master bedroom with cathedral ceiling, full bath with stone encased star-gazer shower, an upstairs loft bedroom/sitting area, and utility/laundry room. An air conditioned room below the main floor currently used for an office/workshop. 150 square foot stone-encased tiled bbq/sitting area out back, and a small fountain pond. A nice view of French Cap and the sunset off the front deck to the south-west . On-demand gas hot water system. Hunter ceiling fans throughout. A 25,000 gallon cistern supplies water to the Main Residence and Guest Cottage. This property is occasionally and sucessfully short term rented with excellent reviews. (VRBO 310755). INCOME PRODUCING GUEST COTTAGE: 475 square feet with kitchen/living/dining area and full bath, air conditioned and ceiling fans, with a 140 square foot tiled/railed deck with water view toward St. Croix.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.51 Acres
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)