|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You'll love your new home! Markets have risen and continue to rise, have instant equity at this purchase price !!!!
Remodeled Granite Counters, Tile Floors, Whirlpool, Jet Tub, 2nd Jacuzzi, Pool, Pond (lots of water amenities) Stainless steel, tile back splashes, hard wood floors, new carpet formal living room, tile floor in great room. lots of drive way space, open patio quary tile, dog kennel, privacy fence, 30 ft. leland cypress privacy back yard, pool, gas log fire places. 2-In-1 DREAM HOME & Detached Garage Apartment. Both FOR SALE
ENJOY EVERY SEASON IN THE COMFORT OF A HOME BUILT FOR FUN & ENTERTAINMENT THAT COULD ALSO EARN YOU VACATION RENTAL INCOME
This Beautiful Home is Located in "Sweet Home Alabama" centally located in the "Heart Of Dixie", a wonderful and romantic area along the beautiful Tennessee River 3.5 miles from Fleet Harbor/Wilson Lake. It is a hot Vacation spot. The Quad City Area is a wonderful tourist attraction with it's deep roots in the Music Industry and the infamous "Fame Recording Studio & Music Hall of Fame" less than 3 miles from the home. Florence is part of the Shoals and was modeled after it's sister city "Florence Italy" the spill ways of Wilson Dam capture this arcitectual quality and is a wonderful place to live, play, work or visit. There are many other fun things to do, such as Boating and River Sports, Golf , Fine Dining, Shopping, Colleges, Live Music Shows and the Arts.
It's a great place to live and raise a family. The Shoals is only a short drive to the Huntsville Space Museum, Nashville and Birmingham Summit area. There are many other ajacent attractions to explore, too.
THE HOUSE DETAILS:
Newly Remodeled Ranch-Style Home Within City LimitsLocated in Beautiful city of Muscle Shoals 1 mile from: Shopping, Schools, Air Port, Post Office, Library, City Hall & Golf3.5 Miles to Fleet Harbor & Lake just off Wilson Dam Rd.4-5 bedroom house (is currently a 4 bedroom, however, Fitness room could be used as a BR
1 master size suite overlooking pool/ 1 Upstairs Master Suite2-1/2 level upstairs & downstairs with sunken living room2 1/2 bathsPool and Hot Tub/Sauna Sun-Room (overlooking pool)2 living rooms, 1 with high ceiling & ChandelierWood FloorsStudy/Great RoomKitchen w/appliancesBay window-Breakfast nook/dining room /combo2 Fireplaces (gas)Central heat & Air with Ceiling Fans,Small Coy Fish Pond and Dog Kennel & Play Area
Detached 4 Car Garage/Apartment (plumbed out and ready to partition off rooms as a 2nd Rental Property. The use of the Garaged is not included with Vacation Rentals)Spacious out door patio's & Privacy Fence
OWNER FINANCING IS NOT AVAILABLE
IF YOU'VE EVERY WONDERED ABOUT "SWEET HOME ALABAMA" THIS HOME CAPURES THE NOSTALGIC ESSENCE OF THE SOUTH AND IT HAS ALL THE BEST TO OFFER!!! AS THE NEW OWNER YOU COULD EVEN EARN EXTRA INCOME BY CONVERTING THE ADJACENT GARAGE APARTMENT INTO A VACATION RENTAL. (Disclaimer: Garage Is Partially Finished It Is Insulated & Plumbed Out Ready For Room Partitions/Garage
Area Attractions & Dinning Locations & Numbers
- Stories: 2.5
- Square Feet: 4,200
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 100,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed