|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Wonderful Turn-of-the-Century Charm! This Newly Renovated beauty has the WOW factor you've been looking for, from the Heartwood Pine and Red Oak Hardwood floors to the large, bright and cheery Kitchen, this is the home for you. Step out the french doors and relax on the side deck overlooking the beautifully manicured backyard.
No details were spared in the renovation, which includes new Electric and Plumbing throughout, new Crown Molding and baseboards in the living room, family rooms and all four bedrooms, and new trim surrounding turn-of-the-century solid-oak doors. We've also added a new Heat Pump and Air Conditioner! The Master Bath is a dream come true with a double sink, cherry cabinets and an oversized Koehler Soaking Tub overlooking a flower bed full of peonies and other seasonal flowers.
This horse property is in a private setting on 10 beautifully landscaped acres and is convenient to just about everything. Only 30 minutes to Charlottesville over quaint country roads. Enjoy downhill skiing and snowboarding only 15 minutes away at Wintergreen Ski resort. The home is also situated along the 151 Wine and Brewery Trail...the list of convenient entertainment, shopping, and/or outdoor activities goes on and on.
Comments from friends and guests: "You've brought a beautiful, elegant touch with the renovations you've done to your home. The bathtub and views are so peaceful." and "Your property is so relaxing, and sitting on your deck among the flowers is heaven for me." With comments like these, we know this charmer won't last long!
If you'd like to see more pictures, please visit the website we've put together at http://www.historicfarmhouseforsale.com.
Call now to arrange a time to come visit. My number is 540-383-9233. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,450
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 13
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 15
- Upstairs Bedroom: 13 x 15
- Upstairs Bedroom: 15 x 15
- Parlor: 15 x 15
- Master Bathroom: 10 x 14
- Kitchen: 12 x 11
- Dining Area: 16 x 11
- Upstairs Bath: 7 x 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1905
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed