|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Half Moon home, Mechanicville school system. A horseshoe driveway brings your guests to the front porch and door. Enter into the 2 story open foyer with lots of light. Living room has lots of windows and a natural gas floor to ceiling stone fireplace to warm you in the winter. The mostly open floor plan brings you from living room into dining room and kitchen. Brazilian cherry floors shine throughout the first floor. Stainless appliances with quiet LG dishwasher in kitchen. From dining room you can exit onto the deck that is above the patio of the full walk out basement. Views of forever wild area and incredible sunsets from this deck on this premium lot. First floor master bedroom, big walk in closet and large bathroom with walk in tiled shower, jetted tub and dual sinks. Newly carpeted in May, the upstairs has 3 large bedrooms and 11 ft x 21 ft bonus room. Full bathroom, double sinks with tile floor. Top of stairs gives you large window to view incredible sunrises. Full walkout basement was insulated , sheet rocked and molding installed in 2018 and has full size door, sliding glass door and full size window. This gives in a non underground feel. Easily converted into another bedroom if needed. This is not included in the square footage of home. Workshop on one side and what can be a large family room on other side. Exit out to gorgeous patio that is full length of house. Dining room deck shades a good portion of it. View of forever wild and sunsets will awe you, 3/4 acre lot
Superior insulation done in attic. This is one of the largest homes in the neighborhood with many extra touches.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,480
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.75 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed