|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Fantastic home with 12 foot, hand crafted, Aspen ceiling throughout. Elegant custom kitchen cabinetry with matching built-in, 10' buffet in the adjoining great room. Great room features deer horn ceiling fan with wall to wall windows filling the room with natural light. Will separate any of the three tracts to sell separately. All three tracts border hundreds of acres of BLM land just four miles south of Montrose Colorado.-------prices are as follows: I TRACT ONE -- ---plenty of room for horsesor heavy equipment operations : 2000 home- 3 bedroom plus office and 2 bath with huge garage/workshop on over 35 acres. In a very quiet and private Adobe Valley with over 50 trees on drip-irrigation systems. $389,000. II TRACT TWO --lot ready to build on HIGH ELEVATION EXPANSIVE VIEWS : Lot #3 at $145,000 Three acre deeded lot with 360 degree stunning views of the San Juan Mountains and surrounding valleys. Installed to building site are underground 2" drinking water lines, electric line with transformer, and phone line. Also installed is an engineered septic system designed and built to accommodate a 4 bedroom house, ready to plum into for immediate use. At approximately 6400 feet, the views are absolutely spectacular. Year round gravel drive leads up to this vacant lot, ready for your motor home, to live in, while you build your dream home. NOTE photo of San Juan Mountain view at website first photo. III TRACT THREE-- Underground utilities with driveway in place to this 3 acre deeded vacant lot.Flat building site, with 12 foot elevation rise which is very suitable for a home design of living area above a large drive out garage/shop. Amazing views of mountains and valleys, at the heavily discounted price only $125,000. Both lots areonly tenminutesSouth of Montrose Colorado and would be an excellent buy and hold investmentor ready to start construction on truly beautiful locations. NOTICE newly added slide show above showing photos of house.... 15 minutes from regional airport. This property borders hundreds of acres of BLM land-- great for walks, bikes, horse riding and just enjoying the mountain views. Would you like to live " in the country " with quiet and peace, still onlyten minutes from town center ? Then one of these three tracts may be your dream come true. It seems as if you are in the "middle of nowhere" because of the privacy and beauty, however, town is only 10 minutes away, along with many restaurants and convenient shopping. Very handy to run into town for lunch or to Home Depot. There are six ski areas within a 90-minute drive of this home. Ski areas to the south: Telluride, Silverton and Purgatory. To the north: Powderhorn. To the east: Crested Butte and Monarch. The mild climate in Montrose and the many recreational opportunities, make it a wonderful place to live. This area is served by Montrose Regional Airport with the major airlines. Once in a lifetime opportunity for this unusual find for: $389,000
- Square Feet: 2,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 35 Acres
Parking: 3.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed