|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Consider 23 acres of rolling hills with 727.54 feet of water frontage (direct access, no set back). This premier property has winding streams, rolling meadows, giant hardwoods and a view comparable to anyone's anywhere. Ideal waterway for fishing, rafting, canoeing makes up the southern boundary. The rock cliffs above the waterway offer the ultimate in natural beauty. Wildlife is abundant. Offered in its entirety at $287,500 or smaller tracts available upon request. Owner finance available to qualified buyers, partial trade-in as down payment considered. Located 15 minutes from Green River Lake in South Central KY.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 23 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed