|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Priced BELOW market value!!*This home is a true RARE find!* You CAN have the best of both worlds- quiet, peaceful country setting yet only minutes to the conveniences of the city! Who needs Gatlinburg when you can live the lifestyle every day!! Ever dreamed of living in a log home in the woods? Here is one already done and ready to move into!! Made of huge 12" hand-hewn solid hemlock dove-tailed logs. There is nothing that compares to celebrating Christmas in a warm, cozy log home! Enjoy the outdoors on the huge side porch, shaded back yard and private master balcony! This home was built to be the dream home of it's owners and it was where they intended to live out their days. They put their heart, souls and sweat into every detail. It is filled with many unique features and loaded with character! Examples include vintage barn lumber, stone work, antler chandeliers, natural cedar archway, closet doors camoflaged with life-sized horse murals and even an indoor tree house in one of the bedrooms! No dry wall anywhere! Different and unique wood finished throughout! The pictures don't do it justice! Life took a different turn for the owners and they had to leave it- now someone can reap all the benefits of their hard work!! Brand new HVAC system just installed too! Wildlife abounds - deer, turkey and more are regular daily visitors right in the yard! The location can't be beat!! Just minutes off I-75 (but not close enough to hear the traffic noise from it!) 15 minutes to 2 different sides of Lexington, 20 minutes to Nicholasville, and only 25 to Richmond. Within walking distance of the Kentucky River and Raven Run Nature Sanctuary. Don't let this rare opportunity slip by to own a one-of-a-kind unique log home! Check out the pictures and the video tour!! A STEAL at this price!!!! See video at three-feathers.com
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,234
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 10 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)