|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
MAKE AN OFFER.
Motivated seller willing to discuss reasonable offers. Bought to build but life things change. Tired of living right on top of your neighbor ?? Think that only the rich can live in a beautiful up-scale Water Front Community ? Think again. The Shores At Lands End can be your Paradise. Homes already being built ranging from picturesque log homes, modern beach houses, to mammoth estates costing over $1M, yet you can build an affordable 2200SQ Ft or above home on this lot with your own plans and your own builder. Association dues are paid for 2019. Enjoy deep water access without the associated erosion problems. This Beautiful Waterfront Property offers lots of privacy. Breath-taking views with access to 3 miles of fresh water lake and deep water. Part of a new, up-scale and sold out secluded 600 acre development nestled between the Little River and Albemarle Sound. The community has over 3 miles of large, connecting interior lakes. All lots within the development are one acre or more. There is a beautiful and functional Clubhouse with pool and boat ramp into the interior fresh-water lakes and to the Little River/Albemarle Sound. The lot is 1.75 acres. 150 feet facing the Little River, 450 + feet deep, with 188 + feet of waterfront on the fresh water lake and is not listed as being in a flood plain. All roads are paved with underground utilities, Street lights, city water, and soil has been tested and guaranteed to perk by the developer. Close to shopping in Elizabeth City and Hertford. This property is being sold by it's owners not an agent or broker. Go to Mapquest and search for Hertford, NC. On the map follow New Hope Road from route 17 East of Hertford all the way until you see The Shores on the left.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1.75 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed