|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is a very nice .70 acre home site spot in the "Heart of the Ozarks". A lovely and quiet area in the country with enough space for privacy. Less than 5 miles to Lake Norfork or the Norfork River. Enjoy all the peace and beauty of nature and yet be only a 15 minute drive to all the amenities in Mountain Home including a Super Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot. This property is located in Holiday Hills subdivision on a paved street. The land lays very level on top and has a gradual slope to the back. This layout takes advantage of some pretty valley views which would be enhanced with some additional clearing. The lot measurements are 100.14 X 375.58 X 101.86 X 337.00. Power and phone are at the lot line. City water is available. A septic system will be required and the property has had a pre-perk test performed. There are no time limits on when you must begin to build your home. You can build now, 20 years from now or simply hold on to the land for retirement or investment. Modular homes are allowed mobile homes are not. Homes must be a minimum of 1,200 square feet. Part of the amenities within the community include a modest clubhouse with a fitness center, a pool and an area to reserve if you'd like to throw a party or gathering. There are also a number of small parks and trails in the subdivision with one of the nicest being only minutes from this property. This is a place where you can feel secluded and yet not isolated. Yearly real estate taxes (which includes the fire district fees) are $19.34. There is a yearly Improvement tax within the subdivision of $105.80. So the total yearly fees associated with owning this parcel are $125.14.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed