|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This property is located in Holiday Hills subdivision on a paved street. It is comprised of 2 adjacent lots to spread out in. Each lot stands as a separate home site should you wish to build only on one lot and keep the other for family members or friends who may wish to join you later...or sooner!
The land lays level on top and then gradually slopes. A walkout basement home would be ideal. The property is wooded with large, mature trees. A little selective clearing would give you some pretty views. We've cleared a drive-in area from the street and had a bit of gravel laid. City water is readily available at a very nominal fee. This is a big savings as putting in a well will usually run, at minimum, $5,000. A septic system will be required and the property has had a pre-perc test performed.
There are some CC&Rs, the most notable being that mobile homes are restricted. However, modular homes are allowed. Homes must have a minimum square footage of 1.200 feet.
There is a yearly association tax which is $130 a year on this property and the real estate taxes are $30.00 a year so the total yearly tax for BOTH lots would be $160 a year. However, there is a $300 homestead exemption credit allowed if you live on the property.
There is a modest community clubhouse with a fitness center, a pool and an area to reserve if you'd like to throw a party or gathering. There are also a couple of small parks and trails in the subdivision and one of the nicer ones is only minutes from this property. This is a place where you can feel safe and secluded, but not isolated. There are neighbors but there is enough space to maintain privacy.
In 2008 "Outdoor Life" chose Mountain Home, AR as the "Number One Best Place to Live for Sportsmen" and "Field and Stream" magazine recently cited Baxter County as the second top rated place for great fishing. However, you don't have to be particularly sporty to just enjoy all the natural beauty that is in this area. If your preference is to watch the deer, turkeys, squirrels and birds wander in your front yard then this could be the place for you too!
If you check local listings for real estate you will discover that you will not find land this nice at this price in Baxter county. Baxter County tends to have the highest real estate prices in the Ozark Region. Prices of property close to Norfork lake are also among the highest.
This is such a nice location near both recreation and town. An entire 1.30 acre home site in a lovely area with enough space for privacy. Less than 10 minutes to access beautiful Lake Norfork. Bring your boat or just your fishing pole and bathing suit. The world famous White River is only 4 miles to the east. Enjoy all the peace and beauty of nature and yet be only 6.5 miles to the bypass and all the amenities in Mountain Home including a Super Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information or pictures. Thank you!
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed