|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Awesome private lot, less than 100 yards from Common Area H!
Beauty, privacy, relaxation and fun, equal Lot #123 in Noah s Landing. A 1.36 Acre water access private lot, located in Lake Anna's premier community Noah's Landing, situated just a short walk from Common Area H. The lot has a gentle slope perfect for a walk out basement and is adjacent to a non build-able lot, for the utmost privacy. The lot conveys with your own deeded covered boat slip including a 6000 lbs. electric lift. Current amenities include boat slips, tennis courts, basketball courts, a picnic pavilion, with a grill and a sand volleyball court. Planned additional amenities include a swimming pool, changing rooms, sandy beaches, additional grills & pavilions, walkways and much more!
TOP 5 REASONS TO BUY TODAY!
1. Covered Boat Slip w/ electric lift - No more trailer! (A $20K value)
2. Private Side Lake Access Community with Amenities - beach, pool, boat ramp, volleyball, tennis, tot lot and more! Lot is within walking distance to Lakefront Common Area.
3. Go Fishing or Water-skiing this weekend! Make Family memories today!
4. Closest water access to the West End of Richmond. 35 Minutes from Short Pump.
5. OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE - 20% Down (only $14K) 6% interest (Better than the Banks!) 10 years financing (only $665/mo.) Build on your schedule, but use the lake and amenities today!
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed