|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful 70 + acres of Land For Sale By Owners
Great Location with privacy and everything you desire.
Lot 20, 35+ac, has tons of character with rock formations, pinion pine, ponderosa pine, and oak brush trees that the deer love to hide in. Harvest your very own pinion nuts. Build your dream home on top of the ridge for the incredible 360 degree views. Lot 20 $96,500.00
Lot 21, 35+ac, has all the trees listed plus lush meadows, spring-fed creek bed that runs through your own mini grand canyon. Build your dream home on an awesome gentle building site, perfect for a mtn. cabin, ranch style/walkout with power already there. Entry gate and fencing with a 500 ft. roadbase driveway to house site. Mail box with address in place. 364 Christopher Court, Canon City, Colorado 81212. Lot 21 $103,500.00
Both Lots have power/phone/POA. Seasonal spring. No mineral rights, No water rights. No water well or cistern in place. Usable land for livestock. Gentle terrain for easy hiking and riding horses. Like to hunt? Plenty of wildlife includes deer, elk, and black bear. Borders Hwy 9. Access off Century Road. School Bus Route. Local Volunteer Fire Department and EMS. Not far from the America's Byway "Gold Belt Tour" to Cripple Creek, Victor and Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument area. 10 minutes from the famous Arkansas River for fishing, and rafting and visiting The Royal Gorge Bridge. Just 20 minutes to the town of Canon City. Nearest Hospital is St. Thomas Moore, Centura Health (20 miles). A plat of the land can be aquired from Fremount County clerk, Canon City, Colorado 81212. No Leasing. No owner financing. No trade. *CASH or Bank Loans only.
Buy both Lots for $190,000.00 (save $10,000.00)
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 70 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed