|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This lot #28 in "The Peninsula on Douglas Lake" gated subdivision has everything!
NO INCOME TAXES IN TN! PROPERTY TAXES WERE ONLY $422 IN 2019!
Owner financing available!
This lot offers everything you have always imagined to build your lakeside dream home! This large, dockable, lakefront lot offers you gorgeous mountain views and 160' on beautiful Douglas lake. Imagine yourself sitting on your back deck watching eagles fly over the Smokies while your grandchildren play right in the emerald waters of your secluded Douglas Lake cove.
Your dream home will be just minutes from all the shows, shopping, and dining in Pigeon Forge, the skiing and tourist attractions of Gatlinburg, and the wonderment of the Great Smoky Mountains. You will have easy access to transportation, shopping, and medical services while being off the beaten path.
Your lakeside retreat is located in an exclusive, gated community where you are greeted by a tranquil waterfall at your entrance. The neighborhood marina and boat ramp are conveniently located across the street from your lot. This one-of-a -kind build site has higher elevation so that you can see beautiful multi-layer mountain views year round and incredible fall colors from your home's back deck, yet still have a gentle walk down to your boat at your own waterfront dock.
This is the best waterfront with view lot in the neighborhood!
Hwy 411 from Sevierville, L on Sims Rd, R on Parrots Chapel Rd to development on R. Look for nice gated entrance with waterfalls.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1.13 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed