|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
7.84 wooded, lake view acres in a Lake Barkley Subdivision. (Price reduced) Community has a Common Area with lake access. The property has potential for year-round lake view. The tract is level to sloping, with several nice building sites. Electric is at the road. Septic site evaluation indicates the property is suitable for a 4 Bdrm home. Private well required. Gravel road. Deed-restricted covenants to protect your investment.
This growing community has nice homes ranging from 2400 - 3600+ sq. ft. with Tax Assessed values ranging $300,000 - $400,000+. Association fees are only $250/yr.
The property is in Kentucky - near Bumpus Mills, TN; and Linton, KY - about 20 miles from historic Cadiz, in Trigg County in Southwestern KY. Also, nearby are Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area, Lake Barkley State Park, Lake Kentucky and the Boots Randolph Golf Course. This beautiful location is perfect for your permanent, retirement or vacation home. The property is 90 minutes from Nashville, TN; 45 minutes from Clarksville, TN and 30 minutes from Fort Campbell.
*** The seller can provide a copy of the Covenants, Survey & Septic evaluation. ***
Driving Directions: The property is on Roberts Rd. The nearest crossroad is Diamond Point Drive, Bumpus Mills, TN 37028.
From Cadiz, KY:
Take Hwy 139 heading South approx. 12.5 miles. Turn right onto Crossroads School Rd. (The blacktop road just before Joiner Church of Christ.) Travel approx. 4.2 miles and turn right onto Claude-Hamilton Rd; may be called Lineport Road on some GPS systems. (At about 2 miles you may see a sign for Lineport Rd. - do not take this road). Continue following Claude-Hamilton Rd./Lineport Rd. bearing to the right, at the fork, where you see the black mailboxes onto Roberts Rd. Bear to the left, at the fork with the white Eagles Ridge sign, remaining on Roberts Rd. Bear to the right, when you come to the island of trees in the middle of Roberts Rd. The property begins immediately to the right, of the tree island. You'll see a small For Sale By Owner sign with an arrow. About mid-point, you'll see the larger For Sale By Owner sign with my contact information. The property frontage ends, at the stake, a little past the start of the rock-filled drainage ditch.
Take US-79 S (Dover Rd), Turn right onto Joiner Hollow Rd, then left onto TN 120W, crossing into KY. Continue on KY 139 Just past Joiners Church of Christ, turn left onto Crossroads School Rd. Travel approx. 4.2 miles and turn right onto Claude-Hamilton Rd; may be called Lineport Road on some GPS systems. (At about 2 miles you may see a sign for Lineport Rd. - do not take this road). Continue following Claude-Hamilton Rd./Lineport Rd. bearing to the right, at the fork, where you see the black mailboxes onto Roberts Rd. Bear to the left, at the fork with the white Eagles Ridge sign, remaining on Roberts Rd. Bear to the right, when you come to the island of trees in the middle of Roberts Rd. The property begins immediately to the right, of the tree island. You'll see a small For Sale By Owner sign with an arrow. About mid-point, you'll see the larger For Sale By Owner sign with my contact information. The property frontage ends, at the stake, a little past the start of the rock-filled drainage ditch.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 7.84 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed