|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Location-Location-Location - Close to Lake Description of Neighborhood Spicewood Beach is a small, quiet community of approximately 200 homes located along the edge of Lake Travis in Burnet County, Texas between Marble Falls and Bee Cave. A close neighbor is the Narrows Recreational Area. Residents enjoy a friendly community where you can drive around on your golf cart to events such as covered dish dinners, art classes, and golf tournaments. The subdivision is governed by the Spicewood Beach Property Owners Association, a non-profit corporation with a seven member Board of Directors. The Spicewood Beach Property Owners Association maintains several community amenities that are available to residents. They include: POA Rec Hall located at 207 Golf Course Drive; space includes a large great room, a kitchen, and the POA office. Residents may rent this facility for private parties and celebrations. Picnic Area Seven Cabanas with charcoal grills and picnic tables are dotted along the lake edge Swim Dock A Boat Ramp giving access to Lake Travis and a place to park your trailer while you are enjoying the water A Community Burn Pile where brush and other wood products are managed and burned for the community Fishing Dock Small Playscape for the younger set Spicewood Beach Subdivision, Lot 664 (and east Gerry Lane) and 665, Burnet County, (2.5 lots) Spicewood, TX 78669, 0.396 Acres, Parcels: 42258 and 42259, Corner Lot HOA: http://www.spicewoodbeachpoa.com/, $312.50 a year or pay quarterly Size of both lots together: 132.6 x 100 Electricity (Pedernalas Electrical COOP) Water Company (Corix Utilities) and has box with Water Available Burnet County taxes, $165+$80=$245 in 2019 Paved, county-maintained street Needs septic. Within close proximity to many vineyards with great views, live music, food, & art Quite county living and no city taxes, POA 9 hole golf course, community building, beach, fishing pier and boat ramp all on beautiful Lake Travis in Spicewood Beach development. Between Austin and Marble Falls in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Wonderful private park on the Colorado river accessible to the neighborhood residents This land has a neighbor on the left and on the back of the property A convenient location just 50 mins (39.6 miles) from Austin or just 37 minutes (31.3 miles) from Burnet Survey, if desired, Buyer will be responsible (highly recommended) Title Insurance, Buyer will be responsible for all costs, no split costs In order to get there please plug in this address to find via GPS: 4228 COUNTY ROAD 410, SPICEWOOD, TX 78669 (these lots are down the street on corner)
- Stories: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 2.47 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed