|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
These following 4 lots comprise 27 acres and 3500' of frontage road; all adjoining lots owned by me and my triplet sons. We all live in San Diego now, but in 1993 we invested in these lots with the intent to build a cabin or retirement home.
We would entertain a good discount for these 4 lots in total. The current each lot total is $55,388, but we will discount a group purchase for all 4 lots down to $50,000. We will pay all closing costs, and survey fees to mark all the lot corners. Your investment would be develop one lot at a time. Sell off that property and use those profits to pay off you bank loan. You'd be your own contractor and hire your local sub-contractors and supervise their work to make more profit.
Ky Lake property is getting scarce. It's a huge lake with loads of recreational opportunities. A marina with boat slips is only 10 minutes away. A new fire station keeps you home insurance rates low. This is a semi-gated community with only one road in. There are $ 200-800,000 homes in this community, and to maintain and increase property values there are Covenants and Restrictions. A copy is available upon request. A copy of a PDF for locations and plot maps also available upon request.
Lot 86, Bay Valley Drive in Crawford's Landing. 12.9 full acres loaded with large oak - enough to build your dream home in the woods with total privacy! Purchased as investment in 1993. Must sell. Make an offer. Asking $19,997. Price reduced - no realtor fees.
Lot 87, Bay View Drive in Crawford's Landing. 6.9 acres loaded with large oak (owned by my son Matt). We all live in San Diego. Must sell. Asking $13,797. Make an offer.
Lot 82, Bay Valley Drive in Crawford's Landing, 5.9 acres loaded with large hardwoods (owned by my son Doug). We all live in San Diego. Must sell. Asking $11,797. Make an offer
Lot 81, Bay Ridge Road in Crawford's Landing. 4.9 acres loaded with hardwoods (owned by my son Brett). My sons are triplets and we all live in San Diego now. Must sell. Asking $9,797. Make an offer
- Square Feet: 142
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 14.20 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed