|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Lot/Acreage Size (in acres): 5.0
City: Klamath Falls
Subdivision: Mount Scott Meadows
Location features: Mountains,Rural, Major Highway frontage
Description: Central Oregon is really central to everythingespecially for lovers of the outdoors! These properties are close to everything near and dear to the heart: For hunters big and small game; For fishermen fresh water lakes, rivers and mountain streamswith the nearby Pacific ocean available for everything salt water; For skiers there are well established ski areas; For hikers mountains and forests are at your finger tips; and for all lovers of the outdoorsits either all next door; or, very close by!
These five one acre lots are for sale. Property is located in a Sportsmens subdivision north of Klamath Falls, Oregon, on U.S Highway 97. The property in two tracts consists of a total of five one acre lots.
One tract consists of three acres. This three acre tract fronts on Doran Drive for 410+ feet; and, is immediately parallel to U. S. Highway 97 with tract frontage of 322 feet. The first two lots into the subdivision of this three acre tract potentially makes a very nice commercial site with 322 feet of frontage on U.S. Highway 97.
Lot 1, Block 24 $25,000
Lot 2, Block 24 $20,000
Lot 3, Block 24 $15,000
The second tract is farther back into the subdivision and consists of two one acre lots butted up back to back with frontage on three streets thus making a very nice double corner lot. The combined lots have approximately 230 feet frontage on Artesian Drive and approximately 370 feet frontage on Cloudclap Drive.
Lot 1, Block 7 $12,500
Lot 2, Block 7 $12,500
There is no Home Owners Association. The county maintains the roads. Total property taxes for the five lots last year was $361.74. Electricity, telephone and cell service is available to each lot.
Chiloquin is the closest town at about ten miles south. Chiloquin is a nice town with basic shopping needs available. There is also an Indian casino. The casino creates heavy traffic on U.S. Highway 97 a major highway that divides Oregon right down the middle. Klamath Falls is the first major shopping at about 45 miles south and Bend is about 80 miles north for big city shopping. Medford is about the same distance to the southwest. U.S. Highway 97 is a straight shot into Bend, Chiloquin or Klamath Fallsvery easy access. Close as you need to be, for anything you need, yet far enough away not to be bothered by their problems!
Original plans for the three acre tract were to build a house on the third one acre tract in, holding the two outside acres next to the highway for some future commercial venture. There is a very nice home right across the street from this three acre tract. The continuing holding costs on these two tracts is minimal and there is plenty of upward movement in value as this recreational subdivision continues to develop. A number of pictures are attached. The satellite image from above shows the beginning of the three acre tract at the southeast corner of the picture -- with north being the top of the picture. A second satellite picture shows the proximity of the subdivision to Crater Lake.
OWNER FINANCING IS AVAILABLE WITH 5% DOWN AND NEGOTIATED TERMS.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed