|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
20 ACRES,waterfront parcel more or less $185,000, O.B.O. or will split into 2 ten acres parcels. Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Has been perked tested for building. Quiet private setting with sandy waterfront and 520' of lake frontage, .Parcel A [10 acre] has 330' of lakefront and a drilled 85ft. well, 1000 gallon septic tank, 100 amp Electrical service, 24x32' pole building with cement floor, 33' fifth wheel trailer with 14' slide out and a 24x36' steel car port over 5th wheel is set up on property and will go with property. 2 additional storage sheds one is a 12'x16' cedar cabin, and cedar dock, asking price is $170,000 OBO. Property Also has lots of cedar, hardwood, pine, white birch and some tamarack. Property has enough cedar and pine to build 2 or 3 log cabins or one large house. Has 3 to 4 nice high cleared building sites. Parcel A also has 5 RV hookups. A good place for campground or having friends and family, or A great place to build a dream home or stay for the summer.This parcel is a sportsman's dream. Also has 120 acres of state land bordering the east boundary. Hunting is great, deer, bear, rabbits, raccoon, , and lots of other wildlife. Milakokia Lake has some of the best Northern pike, small and largemouth bass, perch, partridge and walleye fishing in Michigan's UP. All at your fingertips. Well maintained private drive that is from mailbox to campsite 4/10's miles and can be plowed in the winter as needed by your request. Also is close to snowmobile trails, casinos, and Lake Michigan. Located just off US-2 6 miles west of Gould City, 62 miles West of the Mackinac Bridge, 26 miles East of Manistique and 100 miles Southwest of Saul Saint Marie, Michigan. Would consider offers. Parcel B [10 acre] has 190' of lakefront and is land only, but also has cleared building sites. Asking price of $30,000. firm. For more info, contact seller for more info by phone or e-mail; Open To Offers. ( Price Reduced from $230,000.)
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 300
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 5
- 33 ft. Fifth wheel: 33 x 11
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 20 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)