|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The lifestyle youve always dreamed of is here Now!
37,000 sq ft Shop, Offices, Warehouse & Living Quarters on beautiful, private 16.5 acres
Located in rural South Central, North Carolina
Indoor vertical or hot house farming - Enjoy vegetables all year.
Animal husbandry - Goats, chickens, pigs, rabbits, beekeeping.
Facility & Internet based business operations (see page 6 of Marketing Brochure).
Healthy, independent, self-sufficient off-grid lifestyle.
Warehousing, manufacturing, welding, etc.
Less than 30 minutes from Rockingham, North Carolina.
20 minutes from Bennettsville, South Carolina.
6 miles from I-74.
Located directly off North Carolina State Highway 381.
Private - Your neighbours are corn, wheat, soybeans, forest, bunnies, deer, raccoon, foxes and coyotes.
Quiet - Crickets chirping and an occasional train, but thats about it.
Offices - Carpeted, with conference & restroom. Sprinklered.
Living Quarters - 2 bed, 2 bath mobile with kitchen, living room, laundry.
Shop/Warehouse - Air & water, work benches, restrooms, utility room.
Material Storage Shed (Large)
Sawing Shed - Perfect for chicken coops, rabbit pens & pigs.
Backyard - HUGE... and fully fenced.
Streams (2) - Often run year around.
Employee Parking - Large paved area.
Desirable Agricultural zoning. You can do just about anything.
Good year around climate.
Overhead Doors (5) - 14H x 20W allow easy indoor truck parking.
Concrete Floors - 5 thick.
Propane Tanks (3) - Provides approx 10 year supply. All tanks are full.
Diesel & Ethanol-Free Gasoline Storage on site.
Internet - High speed service via satellite.
Water, Sewer & Trash Service - Municipal.
Electric Service - 200 amp supplied by Progress Energy.
Landscaping & Vegetation Control equipment and supplies included.
Heavy duty steel building construction provides extra EMF protection.
Low property taxes.
Solar Energy - The massive roof will easily support all the solar panels youll need to go 100% off-grid.
Water Self-sufficiency - Massive roof area large enough to capture all the rain water youll ever need.
Low Heating & Cooling costs - Offices are air conditioned & heated via efficient heat pump. Living quarters has LP gas fireplace.
Flooding - Property has never experienced flooding.
Storm Damage - Property has never experienced storm damage.
Many Furnishings, Tools, Equipment, Vehicles & Supplies Included
Included Equipment, Tools & Vehicles are in Excellent condition
Nice Offices to conduct business, entertain or home school
Affordable and Move-in Ready
Present, long time owners are selling dut to advanced age and declining health
Sellers will cooperate with your Buyers Agent
- Square Feet: 37,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
- Built in: 1976
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 718,740 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed