|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
WILL ADD PHOTOS AS I GET THIS TOGETHER
There's 3 rooms upstairs two stairway to get to second floor. main bedroom has large walk in closet, other side of stairs is center room it is log from original house could be a library, there is closet / storage , next space is large hall with closet storage, then the second stair case and another bedroom no closet
down stairs entrance back door is large kitchen and laundry apx 50 ft long then bathroom and closed stair way this has 2 storage closet and pantry continue in hall past stairs, then master bedroom with walk in closet, sitting room/ nursery with sliding double doors and an exit outdoors this room also use to have a door to the hall so it could be converted to another bedroom.
off the kitchen is a dining room with build in shelves and cabinets , fire place and alcove for plants or sitting area, stair way and front door is here between living room and dining room
from the back door entrance there is a door off kitchen also to the living room with wood stove flew and some built in shelves. there is a wrap around porch that runs the length of the house from living room front door dining room second stair way (use to be entrance door here also) to last bedroom, nursery that has a door to porch and the porch wraps around this room, the porch has louvered windows,the porch has two door (one at first stairs between living room and dining room the second porch door is at the larger stair way at other end of house) stairs to reach porch from front yard just above the stream
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1776
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 3 Acres
Parking: 1 Space
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed