|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Or you can jump in your golf cart and drive around the airpark to your own private condo box-hangar (one is reserved for you) or your own leased tiedown (if one is available). Extra large box hangars may still be purchased as well.
Professionally landscaped. Under roof patio. Tile roof, large rooms: living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, 5 bedrooms, walk-in closet. Beautiful tile floors throughout. Gourmet kitchen: GE black 'Monogram side by side fridge and freezer with RO ice.
GE glass deluxe cook-top, island, wine racks, cherry cabinets special one-of-a-kind Granite countertops .
A gas fireplace in the family room and in the master bedroom with a jetted bathtub spa! Or walk out the double doors to the private pool set within a desert oasis including a beautiful waterfall.
The lowest real estate tax rates for an airpark home. A wide 5000 ft private paved runway, hangars, taxiways and tiedowns. Gated and self managed Hangar Condo Association, Flight Association, and HOA. Under the Sky Harbor Class Bravo and outside the Willie Class Delta with easy access pattern and your own shared 12 thousand gallon 100 LL fuel tank where members buy fuel at cost! New class of quiet Jets have been approved and a Jet A tank has been installed.
You can buy a lot and build a house, but plan on spending over a year in the process. Or you can bring your airplane in and actually tiedown tomorrow, have a hangar and a home in two weeks and move in in less than a month.
Time is precious.
NOW LISTED ON MLS .... Daily showing not a problem, just call one of the 'info' numbers.
NOTE: Brokers with clients are welcome and are protected, e-mail or call for details .
HOWEVER: E-MAIL inquires must INCLUDE your phone number, Generic questions like "What are the taxes? Does the 'home' have septic? WILL NOT be answered (to prevent 'spam generation' ) unless the questions include your phone number.
More photos can be seen on the 'virtual tour' or the 'video' tab, (if active.)
Condo Hangar is available for an additional Amount and the Hangar Complex can be viewed on a PC or Ipad at the virtual tour website listed. This home is featured on the 'home' page. The Hangar Condo complex has its own website and can be found by searching for Pegasus Airpark Owners at webs dot com.
Pegasus Airpark also has many You Tube videos listed.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 3,700
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed