|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
*Beautiful architecture*Best Quality ConstructionThis Home is built for entertaining.A gourmet kitchen includes a gathering space for over 30 guests.An indoor pool with pool-side exercise area, bar area, fireplace and outside patio.4 Extra Large bedrooms are each suites with FB, spacious for , plenty of room for two. Guest suite has full-bath.
Additional accessory suite with private entrance.Total taxes: approximately $23,000/year.Location: *Secluded, Quiet Community*Beautiful Mature Forest Treed Site*Great place for Walks*Extensive Stone work*2.5 miles to I684 & I84*40 minutes to White Plains*5 minutes to Metro North Brewster Station*5 minutes to local shopping*10 minutes to Danbury Fair Mall*Fantastic area for Children*Great Schools with Performing Arts Center & Computer labsLandscape:*Numerous mature Oaks, Ash, Maple and Birch trees*Multi-tiered Stone walls*Fully Enjoyable 1.67 AcresConstruction:Built to Endure; heavy duty construction4 floors: Pool level, 1st, 2nd & 3rd floor*Built on Bedrock* 8" poured concrete Foundation*Insulated Foundation: R25*Steel Joists*Extra thick walls for R25*R30 in Ceilings*Triple-layer Architectural Shingle*Triple-glazed HP WindowsHeating/Cooling:*Passive Heat; over 600 SqFt of Southern Glazing*Clean Propane fuel, 1000gal tank.*Radiant Heat (warm floors) throughout*4 car Heated Garages + office wth full bath (or M/D)*Central AC*Large separate Mechanical Room*Hot Water has re-circ system(no wait for hot water at faucet)*Fireplace/Woodstove next to indoor Pool*Fireplace in Living Room*Option for additional fireplacesLighting/Fans*Over 200 recessed lights through out* 8 ceiling fans with lightsIndoor Pool Area:*Large open 55 by 32 room*12 Ft Ceilings*30x 8 Glass Wall*Full Size pool 16' x 32'; 3 to 8 deep*Fiber optic lights*No Chlorine automated filter system*Automated HVAC/Dehumidification*Overhead Atrium pool overlook with Fountain*Full bathroom and 2 changing rooms*Exercise Area*Lounging/Eating area*Vermont Casting Wood Stove*Walk-out PatioKitchen:Designed for entertaining*Spacious, over 650 sq ft of tiled floor surface*Over 40 linear feet of Juperano Columbo Granite counter top*Large main SS recessed sink*Medium-sized SS Prep sink*Separate Breakfast seating area for 6.*Granite Bar with seating for 10.*Bar Prep Sink and wine cooler*Architect Series 30" double ovens; both convect*Architect Series 6 burner Gas Cook-Top + griddle*Architect Series 4' wide Freezer and Refrigerator*Architect Series 30" microwave/convect build-in*Large Banquet serving area*LCD TV, built-inDining Room:*Adjacent to Kitchen*Comfortable seating for 14.*Area for serving buffets*Wide-Plank Maple FloorsBedrooms:*All built as suites with private marble bathrooms*All Norwegian Ash hardwoods *Master has sitting room, tiled shower, whirlpool*3 Bedrooms on the second floor; 1 guest room on 1st floor
* Au Pair Studio or office with private entrance.Pent House:3rd floor has a private stair case.
Huge storage area, could be a den with widow's watch.*============== Home space dimensions & area (approximate) (L W Area) Pool Level (including full bath) Pool Area 55 32 1760 Lounge 12 12 144 Exercise rm 14 11 154 Total Pool Area =20581st Floor kitchen 24 29 696 pantry 8 12 96 dining 15 22 330 EIK 12 12 144 Foyer 11 26 286 Atrium 9 24 216 Living Room 24 18 432 Family Room 24 19 456 Guest rm & bath 24 11 264 Total 1st floor=29202nd Floor Master (w full bth) 35 28 980
Master/Office (w .5 bth) 24 20 480 BR2 26 24 624 BR3 25 18 450 Balcony 38 5 190 Laundry 6 8 48 Each BR has Bath in suite Total 2nd floor=2772Total Living Space=7750Garages (heated) Garage 2 upper 24 24 576 Garage 2 lower 24 24 576Workshop or office/w bath 24 13 312 Total Garage/office space=1464Unfinished Bonus Space: 3rd floor 24 14 336 3rd floor 24 12 288 Mechanical rm 12 8 96 Unfinished Space=720Total Sq Ft: 8782===google search: FSBO, house for sale, home for sale, indoor pool, westchester, putnam, solar energy, passive solar, solar home, luxury home, green home
- Stories: 4
- Square Feet: 7,318
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 7
Additional Rooms: 13
- Kitchen: 29 x 24
- Dining Room: 22 x 15
- Indoor Pool area: 55 x 32
- Living Room: 24 x 18
- Atrium: 24 x 9
- Family Room: 24 x 19
- Master Bedroom: 32 x 28
- Master Office/Landry: 24 x 20
- Bedroom 2: 26 x 24
- Bedroom 3: 25 x 18
- Bedroom 4: 24 x 11
- Au Pair Studio: 24 x 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.67 Acres
Parking: 4.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed