|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Step back in time when a house was a home built with quality, character, and architectural details not seen in most homes today. This home belonging to Author Rosa Lee Pack who wrote the book "Mayor of Nut Valley-Managing Life's Nonsense" featuring the Victorian Cottage on the front cover, is the home you must see. Federal style inspired by the 100 year old train station in our small town of Paintsville, KY. Built in 2006 in an exclusive neighborhood. Main house 3600 sq. ft., Victorian Cottage 452 sq. ft., bonus room upstairs in the garage 480 sq. ft. (total 4532 ) Large 1.8 acre lot with extra 3 acre lot sold separately. Quiet country living yet two miles from downtown Paintsville. Exterior all brick and stone. Hand finished white oak hardwood and tile floors (no carpet). One hundred year slate style roof, all metal duct work, copper water pipes. Three large whole house water filters under the floor plus steamed distilled water filter in laundry room which makes 8 gallons of fresh drinking water. Twelve ft. ceilings in every room downstairs with twelve inch baseboards, and fifteen inch crown molding. Cherry kitchen cabinets with granite tops. Five car detached garage. Room to park twelve cars on the driveway. Custom eight ft. tall interior solid white ash doors downstairs. House has five bedrooms three and one half baths, sun porch, and music / dining room. Victorian Cottage has central heat / air, TV, telephone, one bedroom, full bath, and kitchen. Price has been drastically reduced by $60,000. Asking price is $595,000. For more information contact me the owner Rosa Lee Pack DO NOT CONTACT a Realtor, I will never get the message.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,532
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.80 Acres
Parking: 5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm (Central time)