|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The open floor plan encompasses five spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, three full luxurious bathrooms, with a whirlpool in the guest bedroom and a sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen that flows through to the dining room. The master bedroom is complete with walk-in closet and private space where you can enjoy the lake view on your private patio balcony.
Main Level Living Areas
The house is definitely open concept. The living-dining-kitchen area is one spacious area with unbelievable long range forest views from every spot.
The wall-to-wall windows are a haven for gazing at Lake Redstone views from multiple vantage points. The grand entryway with a sweeping staircase draws you into a voluminous layout made for entertaining. The 2-story great room is the dramatic focal point of the main level, accompanied by a formal dining room, tremendous chef's kitchen, den/family room with a free standing fireplace and glass doors to patio sun room. The master bedroom is the ultimate retreat, complete with a full bathroom and steam shower.
The kitchen is an open galley style with a 12 foot long x 4 foot deep island with Formica counters and beautiful white cabinets. All top quality appliances have been updated with the exception of the stove range which cooks well but needs to be updated, the storage galore, and fabulous views promise you will enjoy preparing your favorite meals.
The lower level houses a large spacious recreation room/family room or mother-in-law quarters; with three bedrooms, a kitchenette with gas stove and a full bathroom with vanity and shower.
The laundry room is conveniently located on the main floor and contains a large capacity washer and dryer, and storage for boots and coats. Nearby is a powder bath with a single vanity, toilet, and shower.
The home has central air and heat. There is a spacious garage and also a separate large insulated shed 40X70 practically new. The property sits on 1.18 acres in a quiet community. There is a flat driveway and level entrance into the house.
Decks and Porches
The deck is connected to the master Bedroom. In the summer and fall, you can load up the humming bird feeders and set them on the deck railing. The charming little birds seem to have grown used to the house.
Outdoor Enthusiast, Activities & Attractions: All in close proximity of home.
Snow Mobile Trails. ATV Trails, Bike Trails, Boating, Fishing & Golfing.
AMC Kalahari Movie Theaters, Wisconsin Dells
The Summit, Club Chapparel, River End Restaurant, Wagon Wheel, Log Cabin and Ishnala Restaurant.
Convenience Store: 10 minutes from home.
Schools: High School, Elementary & Middle
Hospital: 20- 25 minutes.
- Square Feet: 3,650
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.18 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed