|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Or how about a lovely stroll along the tree lined streets of the Dunnellon Historic District. Spend your afternoons shopping for one-of-a-kind gifts at the unique shops and antique stores while enjoying true old-time charm.
Just 15 miles northwest of downtown Dunnellon, Florida this 1-acre property is strategically located being just minutes to the Gulf of Mexico or a quick hour drive to Gainesville. This small town is located on the Rainbow and Withlacoochee rivers and bills itself as the Treasure of the Nature Coast.
The zoning is "RR-3C" This zoning only allows site built homes or residential design manufactured homes. Residential design manufactured home means a non-site built home having a minimum width of 20 feet, a minimum roof pitch of one-foot rises for each four feet of horizontal run, a minimum roof overhang of one foot, shingle roofing material, a foundation similar and compatible in appearance to foundations of nearby site-built residences, a lot placement similar in orientation to nearby site-built housing. It will have an attached garage or an attached carport when such uses are prevalent in the neighborhood.
Parcel Number: 0682901400
Legal Description: SEC: 23, TWP: 15, RNG: 17, 23-15-17 RAINBOW LAKES EST BLK 7 LOT 23 OR BOOK 1417 PAGE 986
Lat./Long.: 29.167843, -82.555332
Size: 1 acre
Land Use: Vacant Residential
Zoning: "RR-3C" (See above)
Access: Paved road
Water: You will need to arrange a private well
Sewer: You will need to arrange a septic tank
Electric: Close by
Phone/Cable Internet: Not sure
Building Setbacks: 50' front and rear and 10' sides
HOA Fees: None
Time requirement to build: None
Taxes: Approximately $125 per year
School district: Romeo elementary, Dunnellon middle and high schools
Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
Owner financing available. Get with me and we will figure out what fits your budget. No credit or background check.
Cash price: $6250.00
AND, I'm selling the lot with a 90-day money back guarantee. If you're not 100% happy with the lot I will quickly refund your money, no questions asked.
Call, text or email for more info.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed