|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
If you have any ???'s about this property Please either call or email. Serious inquiries only Thank You!
**** This is a Big Beautiful Country Home in Central NY!!!!!
We are a 3 College TOWN (Oneonta,Hartwick,Delhi) & HAVE "A Great School District Morris Central School, (PreK-12th)and how about all that out-doorsy kinda stuff you can actually have. so if you've been looking for it... well its here in (The Central NY Area). Come take a peek @ Central NY's finest atmosphere,lots to do in & around these areas....Cooperstown's (Baseball Hall of Fame) is just 25 miles away, the Brewery,Glimmer Glass St.Park,Fenimore Museum,Cooperstown fun Park,Fly Creek Cider Farm,,& Whoa must not forget Otsego County Lake or the Farmers Market!!! Then just 10 miles away from this Beautiful " country home" is the Cooperstown's All-Star Baseball Village, its (the baby of Cooperstown Hall of Fame) its packed from the 1st of June till Labor Day Wkd,then just minutes away... you can visit Neahwa Park, they have 4th Of July fireworks there every year & hold a little carnival that whole day dedicated to Family & Independence of course!!!, you are just minutes from all major shopping in (Oneonta there's ,Walmart Super center also 3 other 24 hour Super Markets, String of Stores JCPenny, Bed,Bath & Beyond,Petco,Dick's Sporting Goods,B& B works & much more,PLUS~ The Soccer Hall of Fame!! Howe Caverns is also just 1 hr away.
Gilbert State Park(Camping,swimming,hiking,etc) just 6 miles from this home,Whohoo!!! Then the Classic Car Show is in Norwich just 17 miles & The Norwich Castle, not to mention plenty of Shopping.
What's nice & convenient is that youI can walk to the Ice Cream Shoppe and the Post Office & Bank & Pizza they are all only around the bend in town literally. There is even a car wash! You can actually walk to it. I have many,many times, its great exercise/family time.... when you love the outdoors.
*** You can live in one of the 3 apts & or rent the rest or bring the Whole Family!!!!! There is Plenty of Room *-*
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,100
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 7
- liv ing room: 30 x 19
- Dining Room: 15 x 15
- Kitchen: 14 x 12
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1947
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed