|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
4-UNIT Multi-Family Residential (MDU) Townhomes/Apartments
Rental Income Producing Property
- 2 TOWNHOMES (3 br / 3 ba) with 2 APARTMENTS (1 br / 1 ba)
- PLUS 2 Separate **Detached Garages
TOTAL 4 UNITS for $599,900
Live in one unit, rent the other 3
- The two townhomes being offered were built above industry standards with high-end finishes and custom cabinetry.
- Each unit consists of a large main house, with 1800+ square feet of living space, a detached 2-car garage and a 560 sf above-garage apartment.
2 TOWNHOMES (1800 sf each, 3 Bedrooms / 2 1/2 Baths):
KITCHENS (Unit 1 & Unit 2 Townhomes): The first floor has a dream kitchen fit for coastal entertaining -- granite counter tops, wide plank laminate floors, PLUS...
- Unit 1 Kitchen: Gas cooktop plus double wall oven, a farm sink, tile backsplash, custom cabinets and a breakfast bar. Window seat and extra cabinets in DINING ROOM!
- Unit 2 Kitchen: Gas Stove & oven, a double sink, tile backsplash, custom cabinets and a breakfast bar. Great DINING NOOK with extra room for entertaining!
FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM SUITES (Unit 1 & Unit 2 Townhomes): Large master bedroom suite, with lots of closet and storage space, tiled master bath with jacuzzi tubs (both townhome)
- Unit 1 Master Bath: Separate shower with seat, 2-person jacuzzi tub and mosaic tile floor
- Unit 2 Master Bath: Split bath. Double sink with mirror in separate dressing area, jacuzzi tub/shower with tile floor.
FIRST FLOOR LIVING/ENTERTAINING ROOM
- Spacious living room with custom built-ins for entertainment systems
- "Heat and Glow fireplace" all the ambiance and heat without the mess of an actual fireplace.
- Entrance foyer with coat closet
- Separate half bath/powder room.
- Painted white Plantation blinds for privacy
- 9' ceilings with double crown molding as well as tall baseboard trim.
- Central vac system on both floors.
SECOND FLOOR (Unit 1 & Unit 2 Townhomes):
- 2 Master-sized bedrooms
- Full bath
- Tons of closet space.
BEAUTIFUL COVERED FULL-LENGTH FRONT PORCH across both units REAR SCREENED IN PORCH AND ENTERTAINMENT DECK
- Great for grilling and coastal entertaining!
2 TWO-CAR DETACHED GARAGES (1 Detached building houses both garages)
UNIT 1 Garage:
- Ideal for WORKSHOP
- Separate electrical panel for shop area
- FULL-LENGTH workbench
- Storage shelving units
- Includes a half bath
- "Slop" over-sized deep shop sink
- Over-sized garage doors
- Separate entrance door
UNIT 2 Garage:
- Small built-in workbench
- Over-sized garage doors
- Separate entrance door
2 APARTMENTS (560 sf each)
UNIT 3 AND 4 are MIRROR IMAGE APARTMENTS:
- 560 sq foot apartments
- One bedroom with small walk-in closet
- PLUS full bath (tub/shower unit)
- Stackable washer/dryer units
- Full kitchen with all appliances
- Laminate wood floors.
APARTMENTS HAVE EXCELLENT RENTAL HISTORY
- The attention to detail in these townhomes and apartment units are way above industry standards.
- Total price of the 4 UNITS: 2 townhomes PLUS 2 apartments is $599,900
Call (910)-443-1819 or
1-800-THE OWNER and enter 20935456 for more information and to set up an appointment to view this beautiful home in the Village of Woodsong. *(7.3 miles / 10-15 min) **(1 detached building holds both garages and both mirror-image apartments above)
- Stories: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed