|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Legal Description of Property: The West 1/2 of the West 1/2 of the SW 1/4 of Section 12, T27N, R11E consisting of 40 acres.
Starting at Taos Plaza @ the World Cafe, 109 North Plaza and Paseo Del Pueblo Norte (Highway 68) Continue North on Highway 68. You will continue for 4.1 miles. At this point stay on route 522 and continue 6.8 miles. Herbs Lounge is 118 feet on your left. Herbs Lounge is a landmark, continue past the bridge then make your immediate LEFT hand turn on County road 005.
Continue passing streams and homes, approx 1 mile, always follow the right hand turn and you will come upon the John Dunn Bridge. Cross the John Dunn Bridge and turn Left up the road referred to as the switchback road. Be sure to take pictures from the switch back road.
The land is 6.4 miles north from the John Dunn Bridge. The switch back road takes you up approximately 1000 feet and the views are awesome. Once you've reached level terrain follow the road always to the right.
2.1 miles you will see a brown sign Cerro De La Olla 11, HWY 285 33, & Colorado ST Line 34. Continue straight passing grey stucco home, at the Green Octagon home on right pay attn to your odometer, 2.5 miles from there you will make a lefthand turn, at this point you have passed 3 pvt roads. .5 miles on the left hand side is lot a, the start of 40 acres. You will see 10' PVC Conduits marking all 5 - 8 acres corners.
You may also arrange to meet us in Taos and we will give you the tour. Tour schedules Saturdays only. All 40 acres going for $139,999. We are willing to work with serious buyers. Call Claire5054692489 & Rusty 5055777435to schedule a visit.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 40 Acres
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed