|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Log cabin built in 2015 -
Other cabin 2013-14
It has 2 bed rooms with loft used as sitting room or another bedroom, wrap around porch, martini deck with built in benches under huge oak tree beautiful view of Lake as it sits up on hillside above cove property has another cabin with 1 large bedroom upstairs full living room area bathroom, full shower very roomy and cozy TV area.
cabins are located on 1 acre selling boat dock + 1 slip. Well (well house ) and septic, electric heat on large log cabin and old fashion wood burning stove, (large log cabin )electric appliances, fridge, full size bathtub and shower.
*Dock has NO Electric we chose that option for safety reasons *
We have nice set of strong solar lights for Dock.
Fully decorated rustic cabin and plan on including all furniture, newer beds (3 total ) plus 2 futon like beds sleeps 8 -10 people fairly comfortable.
2 new TV and kitchen table (May consider including that and 2 new AC units (stand up AC units)
Cabin stay fairly cool in summer lots of tress and shade.
We love it however kids getting older and we have less and less time to go and enjoy!
No grass to cut but weed eating is part of normal summer maintenance.
Neighbors are wonderful and keep great watch on property when not down to stay.
***Please know there will be no owner financing available
No rental options available
No agents needed sorry to inform
we have real estate attorney for real estate contract !
Please PM for more details or schedule showings.
We will be at the lake for showings
This weekend 7/27-28th of July
I have survey and land lot information available. Read Less
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed