|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Lower level: Room in basement with walk-out to deck overlooking the natural rock wall. Bathroom on lower levelwith laundry room, black & white tile floors.
Main Level: Wide-pine floors; spacious kitchen with granite tops and hickory cabinets, pull-out pantry, full-extension drawers, corner curio and a red painted island with oversized granite top. Stainless appl. with double oven, dishwasher, microwave and tri-door Refrigerator. Two Bedrooms with large closets, bathroom with tiled floor and tile surrounding the shower stall, vanity with granite top and a storage closet. Livingroom/dining combo to french doors to porch. Solid pine doors, natural pine trim
Third Level: A great room/den loft with wide pine flooring. Large master with his-&-hers walk-in closets, large bath w/ tile floor and tile surrounding the shower, dual sinks, toilet room & vanity.
The house has Cathedral v-match ceiling with ceiling fans.
Heat: oil; glass front woodstove in living. Insulation & windows: high-efficiency, low heating costs with low maintenance vinyl & trim.
There is custom granite stone work to three sides of the house.
Wooded lot. Great school system, bus pick-up at end of drive.
5 min driveto Lake Winnipesaukee to the town docks. Go for a boat ride, get an ice cream or just sit and watch the boats and beauty. The house isacross from (not on!) Squam Lake withbeach rigtsat a private and gorgeous town beach,8 min drive.The Science Center is5 mins away, as isthe famous Walter's Basin, the library, post officeand thefree boatramp with access to Big Squam and Little Squam. We are30 mins to major ski areas such as Waterviille Valley, where theelementary school goes every Friday for 6 weeks every winter or to Gunstock, Cranmore, 45 mins to Loon Mtn and 1 hour to Sunapee.Pride of ownership.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 13
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.75
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.10 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed