|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This parcel measures 6970 square feet (.16 acre). The lot measures 68.4 across at the street and 99 feet back on either side and 78.14 across in the back. There is a slight slope but is easily grade-able. All the utilities are right to the property line.
Here you are less than 8 minutes to your choice of golf courses and 15 minutes to Palm Springs where there are no shortage of great restaurants, golfing, shopping etc You are also less than 30 minutes from the Cabazon Outlet shopping area to the East, which is a massive shopping and dining development. You are less than 20 minutes from the Big Morongo Canyon Preserve which is a great and verdant walking and bird-watching area well worth getting to know. And you are less than 30 minutes to the Morongo Casino and Spa which is a major venue for shows and gambling and dining. You are also less than 25 minutes to the Palm Springs Aerial Tram which is your ticket to high elevation and hiking in the San Jacinto National Forest. Finally, you are 45 minutes to Joshua Tree National Park.
There is a Community Health center with an Urgent care less than five minutes from the property and there is the large Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs for more extensive medical services. Of course, there is a number of middle and intermediate schools and preschools and a large High School in Desert Hot Springs as well.
In short this is a pleasant and safe desert community that offers comfortable and affordable living with a variety of things to do locally. Parcels like this never list for less than $15,000 and more often list for $35 - $40,000. As always, we are offering this parcel for well below what it should retail for. What is more, we can offer seller financing. What is more is that this property was recently purchased with the agreement to Hold Title Open meaning that any buyer wanting to purchase this parcel with Title Insurance will be able to do so greatly discounted.
Give us a call and let us know what questions you might have.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 6,970 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed