|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
40 Beautiful Acres in Elko County with Access to 1000s more.
Let the adventurer within you burst out on your very own paradise property. You wont find a better plot! With private access to thousands of BLM acres which allows you to partake in any outdoor adventure sport you can think of.
With views of snowcapped Pilot Peak in the winter to hikes through the Pilot Mountain Range that backs up to the property, you cant go wrong with building a lasting family legacy on this land. And to top it off, no one will be building anything to block these views
What else makes this property so awesome? Let me tell you.
Access, although you may need a bit of tractor work to clean it up
Power is about miles away
There is a seasonal spring to the rear of the property
The lot has been surveyed and the markers are visible (see pics)
The property has been assessed for a well and it has been noted that in the area there are 3 aqueducts between 275 ft and 475 ft so your well would produce good water.
This property is located just 40 minutes North is the Bustling town of West Wendover, NV which makes stocking up on supplies a snap. Or, if a rousing round of golf is in order or a meal at one of the Casinos is on the daily docket, the closeness cant be beat.
Want to hit up a major city? No problem. Salt Lake City Utah is a mere 2 hour drive East.
Other points of interest and travel times
City of Elko NV 2 hour drive
Twin Falls ID 3 hour drive
Wells NV 1 hour drive
Montello NV 40 minute drive
Walmart 2 hour drive
Nearest Gas 40 minute drive
Nearest Grocery Store 40 minute drive
Nearest Hospital Salt Lake City
Nearest Fire and EMS West Wendover
As you can see, you really cant go wrong with adding the property to your portfolio. So dont let it pass you by! At a price like this, it is sure to be gone before you have much time to think about it!
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 40 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed