|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful - 64 acres with an open concept home in Northeast Fond du Lac County.
The Land: Tillable and grassland that provide yearly income in cash crops. Woods and creeks that provide hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation year round.
Land Breakdown: 20 acres of tillable that grows corn, soybeans, wheat, rye, alfalfa, sorghum, etc. 12 acres of woods that was select cut approximately 30 years ago which now has regrowth with great hunting and walking trails throughout. 24 acres of pasture/grassland with scattered mature trees. Grassland is harvested for a good cash crop. Some of the grassland could be used as added tillable farmland also. 6 acres of wetland/grassland. 2 acres is used as a yard around the home. Acreage also includes a creek running throughout with water on both South and East side of property which is great for canoeing in the summer and Ice skating and Ice hockey in the winter. There are many trails throughout this property for 4 wheeling, snowmobiling, and many other summer and winter activities. This land has everything except a mountain and a desert.
The Home: Open concept home with natural gas, central heat and air, newer appliances, Pella windows, 200 amp electric service, and a mound septic system that has recently passed state inspection. Walkout basement that is half-finished with an entertainment room and adjoining bedroom w/ full bath. Small workshop area in the basement. There is a loft which overlooks the Great Room and beautiful views of the property. Loft also has a walk-in closet and can serve as a bedroom or entertainment/office area. Master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet. Nice size Pella windows throughout the home which offer great views of the 64 acres of plentiful wildlife and scenery. There is a Porch/Deck on the front of the home, and a huge entertainment Deck on the back. The home is located on a blacktop road 3 minutes from Lake Winnebago and 40 minutes from Lake Michigan.
Our only split we will entertain is to sell 62 acres as one piece separate from the home for $339,000 for anyone interested in buying just land for farming, hunting, and recreation possibilities, or simply wanting to build your own cabin/home to make this beautiful property your own.
We will NOT entertain selling just the Home with 2/acres until the 62 acres has sold.
Please contact the owner by phone for more information. Thank you.
- Land For Sale in Fond du Lac County, WI
- Recreational Land For Sale in Fond du Lac County Wisconsin
- Trophy Deer Hunting Land in Wisconsin
- Fond du Lac County Deer Hunting
- Farm For Sale Fond du Lac County, WI
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1996
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 64 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed