|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
One word -- PEACEFUL. Waterfront property with a gorgeous view overlooking the Wolf river! Included is large yard of nearly 1 acre for enjoying the outdoors and a large fire-pit and is located on a private dead end road. All appliances included. It is located in a very private setting but yet only 4 minutes from accessing Hwy 29 for easy access to Green Bay, Wausau or the Fox Valley. Only 10 minutes from down town Shawano with schools, grocery stores, Walmart and all your food chains and also located only 15 minutes from Shawano Lake.
Home was purchased in July 2018 when it appraised at $203,000. (See attached documents for confirmation).
Since then the following has been upgraded or added and included in sell price of $185,500:
* Extra large Samsung refrigerator in fall of 2018 at cost of $1,600.
* 6 brand new extra large high energy efficient windows installed in fall of 2018 at cost of $9000.
* Custom blinds throughout at cost of $1,150.
* new storm/screen doors on each of your three entry doors at cost of $1600.
* Added electrical transfer switch to house for easy/immediate power backup in event of power outages. Upgrade of $2000
* Added wiring and lighting for 4 new exterior safety flood lights at cost of $1,600.
* 2018 large mobile gas generator to power entire house. Cost of $1,000
* Added 5 new outdoor GFCI outlets with electrical heated cables which keep all gutters and downspouts clear of ice and buildup through winter months. Cost of $1,200
* Fall of 2019 Driveway resealed.
* 2018 Custom built Kitchen table and Bench set designed for this home at cost of $1,000.
Home for sale at $185,500. Will be happy to show by appointment. Please call 920-707-7676.
I took care of this house with plans to stay long term. Now having employment relocation in early 2020. Home is priced to sell, as is listed well below appraised value and includes many add ins since appraised.
- Square Feet: 1,596
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1970
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed