|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Will sell house and outbuildings with 250 acres or all the ranch as a whole. $465,000 US for entire ranch or multiple severances available for family members or investment partners, contact for information.
Yearly taxes $45-full coverage insurance $1200 a year-no water or electric bills! Handyman on site.
Water available on several parts of the ranch. Bring your horses, or your ATV's! Mike's Sky Rancho only 15 km to the North!
The property lies at 5000 feet of elevation 6km North on a 4x4 dirt road off of the paved Observatory road. The property is a mix of live oak and pine with high desert chaparral forest. There is year round running water and several springs. Large apple, peach, pear and plum orchards.
2700 square foot custom built adobe house. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths (with large walk-in showers and bath in master), main living/dining room, custom kitchen with granite and appliances, solar/utility room. Custom Saltillo tile flooring.
Fireplace with a woodstove insert-water is solar heated/or on-demand gas. Powered by a 3.00 Kilowatt PV solar array with Outback Inverters and charge controllers. System is 24 volt with AGM sealed batteries.
Water is supplied by gravity with a back up solar pump to 5000 litre Rotoplast on the hill above for 60 lbs PSI.
Large outdoor patio areas with custom stonework and pebble mosaic paths-wood fired outdoor grill and adobe pizza oven. Established gardens with perennials, bulbs and grape vines as well as native cacti.
Furnishings in house and all stainless steel appliances-stove-fridge-washer-dryer as well as dishes and bedding and tools needed for maintenance of property (lawn mower etc) are included. The guest house is completely furnished.
House has satellite internet through Exede Internet and Telcel cellular signal via cell signal amplifier.
Separate 575 sq. foot guest casita includes two bedrooms, sitting area and large walk in shower in bathroom. Saltillo tile flooring throughout. Propane heater and water heater. Fully furnished.
Area in front of casita includes a large BBQ area with wood fired grill and sink with running water. Power comes from main house-also solar.
Two trailers included-27 2007 Kingsport Gulfstream- Could be used as a caretakers residence.
20 Older trailer used as tool shed.
24 x 12 Horse stable with tack/hay/tool storage room-5 acre electric and wire fenced pasture with running water.
20 X 20 roll off roof observatory with electrical power.
12 X 12 roll off roof observatory with views to the Pacific Ocean
12 X 12 Observing pad
Chicken coop with enclosed run-40X 40 fenced raised bed vegetable garden-16 X 24 Outdoor terrarium/frog pond.
Established apple orchard with new peach. pear and plum orchards.
Included 2007 Ford TT75 4 wheel drive tractor with front loader and rear scraper blade and a Honda gas powered wood splitter and backup generator
Rancho la Concepcion/Baja Dark Skies
- Square Feet: 3,200
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 1,230 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed